- Youthworks is proud to be leading a team developing new Anti-Bullying Guidance for the government of Wales. The first two of a five item suite go to consultation on 12.11.18. An online hub with resources for schools supports the guidance.
- Youthworks is writing a paper for Internet Matters exploring the online lives of vulnerable children.
- New research papers and briefings give extraordinary insights into the online lives of young people. Our research partnership with Dr Aiman El Asam has recently published a paper on vulnerable young people.
- Youthworks is external evaluator on: the Make a Noise project by Internet Matters & Tootoot funded by DfE for a second year and a year long HEFCE project at South Coast College to address hate crime and sexual harassment.
FOR ONLINE SAFETY RESOURCES AND NEWS www.esafetyforschools.com
The CYBERSURVEY is an exciting annual online survey exploring young people’s online experiences and their e-safety education. With over 38,000 respondents from 9 local authority areas it is now in its 10th year. It covers all aspects of online life for 10-16 year olds and delivers vital messages for educators on your local trends. Safeguarding, staff training and action plans are informed by this annual survey.
Find out how your group of schools, academy chain or local authority area can participate. Tel 0208 9794991
Do you want to evaluate your service?
Use an independent evaluator.
Children’s services expertly evaluated.
Children, parents and staff consulted.
Qualitative and qualitative methods
Interviews, focus groups, workshops and surveys
Enjoyable and innovative techniques
Young people respected and engaged.
Evaluation of services’ responses to young people’s online lives for Dudley MBC. 2017
Do you need expert advice and support without committing to an employee post? Short term contracts and projects are regularly undertaken for a range of services, charities and local authorities.
Consultations with service users
Youthworks is leading a tream developing new Anti-Bullying Guidance for Wales. With colleagues, Jonathan Charlesworth of EACH, Robin Richardson of Insted and Carole Phillips formerly of Crickhowell High School in Powys.
Cyberbullying and e-safety: new approaches
New CPD accredited course offered.
In your school for staff or join a training day with other schools.
A bespoke version of this course is offered for workers in the care sector.
- A Whole School Approach to bullying
This popular course is available as a one day course.
Delegates are given access to regular updates, new resources and trend alerts.